Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm sorry


I do apologize.

My life has been very busy this past month.
Getting into the routine again with school,
piano teaching,
creating classes for retreats in October,
writing up instructions,
kitting the classes,
planning b-day parties,
and being a mommy ... is just tiring and overwhelming at times!

But I am still here. Just not as often.

I do want to share one peek with you today though - of a Christmas card class that I'll be teaching in October at Croptober Fall Retreat in Duncan, BC (at Scrapbook Central) . I'm looking forward to the week and teaching alongside other awesome instructors!

Ok, here's the peek.
This class is full of Christmas Cheer goodies by Imaginisce & Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock.

I'll share more peeks later on.

But now I have to get back to baking & decorating a b-day card for my daughter's party. Call me crazy ... but I'm making her a Rubik's Cube cake to go along with the 80's theme that she's having. I really hope that it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment