Thursday, November 08, 2012

I've got some kits ...

for sale!!!

That's right! For those of you who like to make your own christmas cards I have two different kits available.
Just email me if you're interested in kit prices, etc.  Shipping charges will be applied.

KIT ONE: (7 ...  2 kits left!)

The first one ("Handmade Holiday") uses Simple Stories, Handmade Holiday collection and Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock. There are 6 cards in the kit. Comes with instructions.

Kit includes:

  • pre-cut cardstock for base of card
  • 6x6 paper pad (Simple Stories Handmade Holiday)
  • 12x12 Simple Stories Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers 
  • ribbon
  • brads
  • various colors of twine
  • Instructions
If interested please email me for more info at cari_locken@yahoo.ca



KIT TWO: (7 ... 4 kits left!)

The second kit ("Merry & Bright") used Imaginisce Christmas Cheer collection & Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock. Again there are 6 cards in the kit and instructions are provided.

If interested please email me for more info at cari_locken@yahoo.ca

Kit includes:

  • pre-cut cardstock for base of cards
  • pre-cut patterned paper for cards
  • collection of various paper & cardstock doilies
  • ribbon
  • various pieces of twine
  • Maya Road stick pin
  • Imaginisce Glam Rocks (white) can be included (IF you have an Imaginisce i-rock tool); Otherwise you can add your own gems
  • Instructions



KIT THREE: (13 ... 10 kits availabe)


I also have a wreath kit ("Deck the Halls") available for purchase.  This wreath is created using the Simple Stories Handmade Holiday collection. It's the perfect decoration for your door or wall this holiday!

Kit includes:

  • 5 sheets of 12x12 Simple Stories patterned paper (Handmade Holiday)
  • brads
  • flowers
  • ribbon
  • twine
  • silver bell
  • white pearls (adhesive)
  • Stickers (Simple Stories, Handmade Holiday)
  • office tags (for bonus tag project)
  • Instructions

If interested please email me for more info at cari_locken@yahoo.ca


KIT FOUR: (only 5 ... 4 kits available)

If you are interested in a kit that you can create some fall layouts ("Core'tastic") than you'll love this kit. It comes with 12x12 sheets of patterned paper from Simple Stories, Harvest Lane collection and Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock.  You can make two single paged layouts and 1 double paged layout & instructions are provided.

Kit includes:

  • 3 12x12 pieces of Core' cardstock
  • 7 pieces of 12x12 Simple Stories patterned paper (Harvest Lane)
  • 12x12 Fundamental Cardstock Stickers (Harvest Lane, SImple Stories)
  • 6x12 Alpha stickers (Handmade Holiday, Simple Stories)
  • 6x3 mini alpha stickers ("  " )
  • various lengths & colors of twine
  • adhesive pearls
  • buttons
  • Instructions
If interested please email me for more info at cari_locken@yahoo.ca

They're going quickly so if you interested please email me right away!!

3 comments:

  1. I tried to email you to ask prices on the kits but your 'email me' link is just going to yahoo.ca and isn't giving me an email address for you...mine is kimbean20 at gmail dot com if you could email me prices? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email this morning! I am interested in your layout kits...please let me know the details! Thanks!!!
    anelsieramos@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cari! Just wanted to say thanks again for the Deck the Halls class at Cherish the Thought a couple weekends back. It was fun taking a class with you and yes, I'd say that I am a pro at making medallions now! ;) I did complete my tags the next day and hope to make a little mini album with the leftovers. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete