Thursday, February 14, 2013

Upcoming Classes I'll be teaching!

First of all ....

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!  I hope that you are able to spend it with the ones you love.

I just wanted to share some news with you as it's been a while since my last few classes. (in the fall).
I've got a few new teaching dates lined up during the next couple of months.
And if you live in the area I'd love for you to drop by, if possible.

I'm going to be teaching at The Ultimate Scrapbook Retreat up at Loon Lake this month and a few more times later on this year.
Click HERE for more info (Class Descriptions, class fees, supplies needed, etc) for the classes for this month.

The first class is a card class called "Impress Me"



 and then I'll also be teaching a mini album class called "Cherished Favorites".

No comments:

Post a Comment