Monday, May 06, 2013

SImple Stories & Thermo Web

Simple Stories and Thermo Web are having a product swap.  You'll definitely want to check out both of these blogs. This week you will find a ton of inspiration!!!

Today I'm sharing a post on the Simple Stories blog.
I altered this large clothes peg.  A very simple craft but very enjoyable because now I can have constant reminders of how blessed my life is.  I have this sitting on my desk.



I love how easy it is to change the Sn@p Cards and use I'm looking forward to changing these weekly ... maybe even daily!

I added some black & white photos to the 4x6 journaling card.

How true is this? What a great reminder!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and make sure to stop by the Simple Stories & Thermo Web blogs as well.


Also Imaginisce is having a fabulous week of Mother's Day inspiration that you really don't want to miss out on! So hop on over there too.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of great happy right there! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) What a clever idea! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete