Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Just Be You!

So as I promised here's another layout that I have published in the summer issue of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine.
It's a fabulous issue and you really must check it out! So many great designs and ideas to use to create a multitude of projects - not just scrapbooking either!


Here's a layout that I created for the Charlie Brown theme in the issue.  I thought that the Simple Stories DIY Collection (black chevron design) was just perfect.  My son's favourite color is yellow and Charlie Brown loved it too!



The embellishments with the Simple Stories DIY collection are perfect for adding just the right 'little' touch to a layout or project.



I used my Silhouette Cameo and a Simple Stories cut file to create the title.  I wanted it to 'pop' so I used a fun bright red paper.



I used the DIY office collection (kraft journal) to type my journaling on and added some black Enamel Dots (also from Simple Stories).



Supplies:
Simple Stories (DIY Collection, Enamel Dots, Kraft journal cards); Silhouette Cameo, Simple Stories cut file ("just be you"); American Crafts (black pen)


I'll share a few more projects tomorrow so I'd love for you to pop by again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment