Thursday, July 24, 2014

Laughter!!

What puts a smile on your face?
Hearing my children laugh makes me grin from ear to ear!!! I just love their squeals and giggles so much!!!

Today I'm sharing a layout on the Silhouette blog (Scrapbooking & Cards category).  I'd love for you to hop on over and check out all the details about my layout.

Here's a look at what I created.



But I've shared more close-up shots on the Silhouette blog and details about supplies and what cut files I've used.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, I absolutely love your style and creativity. I have used so many of your ideas. I always marvel at how thoughtful you are in your design. Your layout on the Silhouette blog today is a beauty. I might have to steal your idea yet again! Keep it up. Kate

    ReplyDelete