Monday, September 29, 2014

Some Scrappy Stuff

Hello all,

I've got a few scrappy projects to share with you that I created this past month for Silhouette.

I wanted to create something fun for my boys room and when I saw this cut file in the Silhouette Online Store I knew that this was it!!
It was so much fun to create and very easy to put together.  PLUS there's an easy step-by-step tutorial created by the designer which makes it even easier to make!!  Here's a LINK to the tutorial by Snapdragon Snippets.




To read more about how I created this you can check out my post on the Silhouette blog HERE.


The layout below I created using some Silhouette Sketch Pens - those things are so much fun to use!!

I used a variety of colours to create the bike image.  If you're interested in learning how I did this hop on over to the Silhouette blog and read all about it HERE.
I used some new Simple Stories papers on this page.





Another layout I created using a background cut file from Fancy Pants - it's so much fun to add patterned papers behind the cut-out sections - makes them pop!  I used some Simple Stories patterned papers on this layout as well.

To see more images and details about this layout feel free to read THIS POST on the Silhouette blog.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Have a super day!

1 comment: