Saturday, September 05, 2015

Back at it ...

I've been neglecting this blog for quite some time as life just takes over sometimes.  Too many things to do and remember and this mama brain can't do it all anymore.  So I'll just try to catch up when I can.

Life is going to start to get crazy in a couple of days so I'm prepping myself by trying to get ready. I've had a great summer with my kids and I'm truly sad that they have to go back.  Perhaps part of that is that I have to go back to work too!! Haha!!  But it's all good.  Routine is good and even though they say they aren't looking forward to it - they really are.


Anyways ....
Here's some layouts/projects that I've shared online just recently.

Some Simple Stories layouts ....




Here's a layout I created for Silhouette America using the free shape at the beginning of September. (check their blog for more details).



I created this mini album (more pics are posted on the Silhouette America blog) from our time together this past summer.




And this layout I created for the Silhouette America blog (more details & pics are up on the blog)



I'll have more to share again this month.

Plus I've been working on some other projects that I hope to share with you later this month.  So stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment