Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'M FINALLY DOING IT!!

Yes, that's right! I'm finally going to a chiropractor to get my neck and back fixed. Tim has been bugging me for years to go but I've been way too scared. He used to go to a guy that used this clicker device and that sounded much better to me than someone who cracks my spine! Yikes!!! That still freaks me out!
Well, we found someone who used that "clicker" device and I went to see this guy - he's super nice - I got a bunch of x-rays done and boy! What a shocker!! I'm in pretty bad shape. I've had migraines for years and I've always known that my neck isn't right. But when I saw the x-rays and he went through all of them with me I was so surprised. I've got some major problems that I never dreamed of. It's rather scary too.
So now I have to go to him 3 times a week. From there will see how things go. I'm looking forward to seeing the improvement because yesterday I had a pretty bad day with a headache. I hadn't had one like that in a while and it really takes a lot out of me.

Well, that's if for me for today. I've been trying to get some projects done for WRMK and PBP and trying to make some cards up for the CARDS call that is due October 1st. So, I guess I'll just keep pluggin' away!

No comments:

Post a Comment