Monday, October 02, 2006

SO COOL!!!

Just got an email this morning from the Marketing Coordinator for Heidi Swapp. I had emailed Heidi Swapp last week about some chipboard letters that I had bought.
First let me just say that I LOVE these chipboard letters and use them all the time!!!! I could have a gazillion of them ... wish I did ... but just need more money!! LOL!

Anyways, I wrote Heidi because I had a package of white letters and the sheets were discolored (some were white and others were grey or creamish). I also had another package of brown letters that were supposed to be adhesive but weren't sticky at all.
So, I thought I'd just write an email to see if this had happened before and there was just a bad batch out there or something.

Well, I got an email this morning asking me which ones I had and that they're going to send me some replacements for those!!!! So how cool is that??!! I very excited. I know it's only something little but the fact that they replied to me and are replacing them for me is wonderful. Thank you so much Heidi (and Stephanie!) . I truly appreciate it and the quick response as well. It's nice to know that there are companies out there who take care of their customers and listen to them.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:31 PM

    :) YEAH!
    Gotta love great customer service!

    ReplyDelete