Monday, December 18, 2006

And yet again ...

my daughter lost another tooth this past Saturday! It finally fell out!!! It been hanging there for a day or so. I mean it! Just hanging! I don't even know how it managed to stay in as long as it did but it finally came out and the tooth fairy had to make another visit to our house! And as you can clearly see her new teeth could wait no longer. They've been up for a while already!

Wow! It's been a busy weekend. We had a dress rehearsal Saturday for our little Christmas pageant at our church on Sunday. I was pretty nervous about all of it on Saturday. Maybe because leading a choir is not really in my comfort zone ... AT ALL!!!!! LOL! However, they did a super job and the kids choir sang excellent and the drama was a wonderful as well. It was a great service. And, ... I'm glad that it's over!

And now the crazy-ness continues. I had a meeting this morning with some store owners of a LSS and they asked me to teach some classes!!! I am super excited about this (and scared silly too!! ). But I'm sure once I have my little project done I feel a bit better. Thanks so much to Roxanne who has encouraged me these last couple of weeks and helped me get in touch with this store in order for all of this to happen. I needed that little kick in the behind to do this! My first class will be in February so I've got lots of time to get used to the idea too!

Then Ryan had his little Preschool Christmas concert this afternoon. He was so cute (and so distracted too) but I loved watching him! The teacher painted their noses red and they were wearing these little rudolph antlers on their heads, singing songs and ringing those fun hand-bells! You wouldn't believe it ... but I forgot my camera!!! But I did take the video camera. To me it was more important to see the action and hear them and plus, now Ryan can watch himself later on too (and we can all have a chuckle!)

Tomorrow night is Kailyn's Christmas concert as well. I'm looking forward to seeing her sing her songs because she knows those words so well.

Well, off to finish up some more projects that need to be done in the next few days!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the teaching!
    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:22 PM

    The store is lucky to have you - you'll be terrific! Wishing you, Tim, Kailyn, Ryan and Jayden and very Merry Christmas and a very blessed 2007!

    ReplyDelete