Sunday, February 25, 2007

WOW!

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments. You have all been so helpful. I'm still deciding which one to use but I really appreciate the help! ;)

It's been a good weekend. We just had dinner over at some friends house and the kids had a great time playing together while we were able to have some "adult" time too. That's always nice because I think I begin to feel like I just talk at the kid level all day long. I'm sure many of you can relate to me on that topic. So it was a nice evening.
I'm pretty tired too so I'm sure I'll be going to bed soon. I've got lots of projects on the go and lots to get done plus I really need to do some major cleaning around here. What a messy house!

Oh, and my ribbon organization is done and it took much longer than I had anticipated. I can't believe how much ribbon I have. I filled 5 of those embroidery floss boxes. Now I really need to do some more organzing of my other scrapbook supplies.

Well, off to sit on the couch for a bit with my hubby. Hope you've all had a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got some adult time this weekend. I know what you mean about only talking at the child level all day! We mommys need some good adult time every once in a while!

    -kissyj

    ReplyDelete