Monday, October 15, 2007

Home from CSC4K!

I'm back! Well, I didn't actually go anywhere but I certainly haven't been at home much this past weekend.

CSC4K was a great time!! I made so many new friends and I'm already excited about the next time that we can meet again.

I had fun teaching my classes and the ladies were wonderful! They were having a great time!

It was so exciting to meet & work with these talented scrapbooker
(photo - courtesy of Carol Winger - thanks Carol!)

It was great to spend some more time with my good friend Roxanne ('cause even though we live so close to each other our daily life is busy and it's hard to get together - so I really enjoyed our time together, my friend).

Thanks to Trisha Ladouceur (and her crew of helpers) in co-ordinating this event. I know it's been a year of hard work (and living with a ton of boxes too!)

Thanks goes to my sponsors as well - Polar Bear Press and We R Memory Keepers. I loved using these products (and so did my students).

In fact, before I close off here I'll post a picture of my mini album that I taught for WeR. It was so much fun! Click HERE for more pictures of the inside. (You have to scroll all the way down the page & I'll post more this week I'm just tired to do it right now & blogger is being slow!) This was a 4" x 6" chipboard album with 10 plastic sheet protectors inside and yes! We filled them all up!




4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cari, you are the kindest! you are very beautiful too! thank you for helping me through a yucky point this weekend while I ate my most expensive meal ever!LOL a person should ALWAYS order off a menu, not from their head! can't wait to work with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the cover! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice to see you there! Your little album is so cute...I got the kit for it! :)

    ReplyDelete