Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New issue of Canadian Scrapbooker

has hit the stands!! I'm always so excited when another new issue is released. I had the chance to quickly flip through one when I was at my LSS the other day. I can't wait to get my copy so that I can sit down and take my time reading it from cover to cover!



One of our assignments was to create some 2 page layouts. Boy! I must admit I haven't done a 2 pager in a long time and it took me a while to get into that mode. But I was happy with the end results. Here's one of my layouts that's in this new summer issue.


I used some Fancy Pants chipboard, painted them and then covered them with diamond glaze to make it look wet. It's rather cool looking in real life. And I can't believe I didn't use any patterned paper on this layout. Wow! It's been a while since I've just used cardstock only.


We had a good & relaxing weekend. In fact, this layout shows what the kids did - yes, water fights were happening in our backyard and they were having a blast!!

I was able to finish up another class project for BC's Crop for Kids this coming September.
Here's some peeks. I'm teaching 2 single page layouts in one class using Paper Trunks patterned papers & stamps. It's going to be a lot of fun!

Only a few more days 'til Scrapbook Your Heart!
I'm very excited about it! I've still got a few last minute things to do before then and get everything packed up & ready to go. I'm looking forward to a bit of a break -maybe read, maybe finish some scrapbooking projects and just enjoying time with friends!

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hokey dinah! That 2-page layout ROCKS! LOVE how you used the swirls across both pages!

    ReplyDelete