Friday, May 30, 2008

New projects at CX

Today is upload day for the DT at Creative Xpress. Click HERE to see all the new creations that the design team came up with.

We were given Card assignments for the month and asked to use the Cricut to design the cards. I just love what the Cricut machine can do and the possibilities are just endless. So many ideas and so many options. I really do like my machine ... so do my kiddos!! ;)

Here's what I came up.
I've been working on some more layouts (assignments for CX) and more class projects. I'll post some sneak peeks when I get a chance. I've got some Guest Designer "gigs" coming up in June & July so that's going to keep me busy as well. I will be sure to post some info on that later on. I'm pretty excited about them!!

So that's it for now. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment