Friday, April 24, 2009

Gorgeous!!!

I'm just lovin' this spring weather! It's beautiful outside.  I must admit that spring in Edmonton was a bit dreary because once the snow melted all that you saw what icky brown stuff and tons of sand on the roads.  I couldn't wait for my tulips to come up but that was always in May.  And here the tulips & daffodils are almost over!! Unbelievable huh?

The other day Tim took the kids to the park while I was getting supper ready.  While I was cooking stuff on the stove he called me on his cell.  J.J. had tripped and fell on his mouth. His teeth went through his lip so it was just a mess ... blood everywhere.  We weren't too sure if he'd need stitches. So I left quickly to go and pick him up and take him to the medi centre.  He was such a trooper and a tough little boy. The doctor said he would be fine and he is fine.  Just a little bruised and scratched up.  I did take a picture of him but haven't uploaded it yet.

Oh by the way, I have some extra kits of the "A Treasured Moment" canvas if anyone is interested and would like to make a gift for you mother ... seeing as Mother's Day is quickly coming up.  
Just email me at cari_locken@yahoo.ca and I'll give you more info.
ETA - ALL SOLD OUT! 

Well, I think that's it for now. Off to do some cleaning!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love my canvas! Your design is beautiful as always. The class was so much fun and a nice challenge...its been ages since I was on the "student" side of the table.

    sorry to hear about J.J.'s accident. Bloody mouths and 'dental' accidents are the worst. Hope he's ok!

    ReplyDelete