Thursday, May 14, 2009

My boys

I can't believe that another week has almost come & gone.  It's been a rainy week and I'm hoping that the weekend will be sunnier because Tim & I are going away for our anniversary.  I'm so excited! It's been a long time since it was just the 2 of us on a little getaway!

Just wanted to share with you a little album that I made a while ago about my boys.  Had some pictures of them playing together, reading together and just hanging out and thought it would be fun to make a mini album.





Supplies used: KaiserCraft (papers, rub-ons, rhinestones); Making Memories little alphabets, paint (Michaels), ribbons

I'm not sure that I'll post for a few days ... so have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Love that little mini album about the boys. It makes me think if I should do one for my two! Now if I can just figure out how to get them to sit quietly ...............

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That album is ADORABLE!!! Love it!
    have fun on your little get-away...Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cari, I Love this little book, and is that new kaiser, I have never seen it before? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE the mini-ness of it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute little album!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy De Sousa2:00 PM

    That is a great album. So cute

    ReplyDelete