Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Counting down

It's that time of year again when I'm counting down the days until my daughter's birthday and the start of school. I can't believe how quickly the summer has gone by and they'll be off again.

I'm actually looking forward to getting back into routine. I'm also looking forward to a regular exercise routine for myself especially after my health scare this past summer. It's amazing how something like can change your entire perspective on everything!

Anyways, on to a layout that I want to share with you today. I've used a photo that we took this past summer one night at the beach. The sunset was just gorgeous and I will treasure this photo always.


Supplies used: Bella Blvd (patterned paper, stickers), Core'dinations cardstock, 3L (foam squares & tape runner), Ek Success border punch

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Cari. I like how you used the Cosmo Core paper for the backgrounds. The red and blue look so striking with the brown, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout! Love the picture too!

    ReplyDelete