Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My 1st Whimsy Post

Good Morning,

Today I get to share my very first MLBOW (My Little Bit of Whismy) project with you and I have posted it on the blog there too.
I absolutely adore all these amazing little embellishments as they add just the perfect touch to my projects. If you have never seen these buttons and pins before then you MUST go and check out the shop! THE WHIMSY SHOP

Today I'm sharing a layout that I created about a summer night this past month. I used a combination of Core'dinations Cardstock, some Jillibean Soup alphabet stickers, My Little Shoebox alphabet stickers and October Afternoon patterned papers.

Supplies used: MLBOW (all buttons and fish pin), Core'dinations cardstock, October Afternoon (patterned paper and stickers), Queen & Co (pearls), Divine Twine (turquoise twine), EK Success border punch, My Little Shoebox (alphabet stickers)

And some close up shots here.

Isn't that Whimsy fish pin the cutest?!

Please make sure to stop by the Whimsy blog and check things out over there.

3 comments:

  1. my gosh, your layout and embellishments are so sweet! great work! Jennifer,Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! LOVE what you did with the stick pin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this design is just the coolest, its simple and stylish and lets those fab photos shine!

    ReplyDelete