Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

What a wonderful thanksgiving weekend we've had. Yes, today was just a wee bit soggy and crazy busy for me (cleaning, laundry and making a turkey dinner because my hubby's side of the family came over) but it has been a good weekend.
Today we didn't have a full turkey but rather turkey breast. Some were fillets already but there were 2 big breasts that I stuffed and rolled with turkey stuffing. My first time doing something like that and they turned out pretty good. Everyone seemed to like them so that's a good thing I guess.

Yesterday it was a beautiful sunny day. After baking 2 pumpkin pies the kids enjoyed time outside at the park playing soccer and hanging out with Daddy.
(sorry for the small pics this time)
Kailyn has been busy playing soccer with her school and is really enjoying it. She seems to be doing quite well at it too. I like it when the kids find something that they enjoy doing and can excel at it. She's got a tournament this week too so I'm looking forward to watching her play.
Then we spent the late afternoon & evening at my folks with my family and had a great time - lots of laughs as always! And enjoying the pumpkin pies!!
Hope all of my Canadian friends & family enjoyed being with their family & friends too.
I feel so blessed by all that I have and am so thankful to God for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment