Saturday, November 12, 2011

Game on!!

If you haven't checked out the Little Yellow Bicycle blog yet then you may not have seen this. Yesterday I posted on my blog about this. But today I'll share with you my project that I created for them.

I had a blast using GET YOUR GAME ON collection and decided to create a mini album for my daughter from her school soccer tournament. She was thrilled with how it turned out (and so was I! ;))

For full details on how I created it please check the MLYB blog.

I folded 6x6 pieces of patterned paper, punched holes and
bound the album together with twine & ribbon.
A view of the back.
A view of the inside pages.
A closer look at some inside pages.
Supplies used: MLYB (papers, chipboard, stickers), Core'dinations cardstock, ribbon (Offray), Twine (The Twiner), Adhesives (3L tape runner & foam squares)

Well, that's it for now. Have a super weekend!

4 comments:

  1. how cool does that look Cari!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB job! I just posed my first mini-album and it does NOT look as good as this! haha. Yours is much more detailed. I imagine I will add more detail as I go along, but I still love mine and I LOVE yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job on the mini! I know she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I love this this mini and that LYB collection. My son is so not into sports, he's more of a sci-fi geek lol What a great gift for your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete