Monday, November 21, 2011

The new i-top 2.0

Every day this week Imaginisce is sharing some fabulous projects created by the design team using the new & improved i-top tool!! I love this tool and it is so easy to use. It's lighter in weight and easier to hold. The new rubber pads on it keep those brads in place when you are working them and covering them with paper, fabric, burlap or whatever you choose! It's wonderful!!

Plus, as always, there's a giveaway happening on the Imaginisce blog - you could win your very own i-top 2.0 tool!!! So make sure to head on over to the blog to check out the projects.

I'll be sharing my project tomorrow on the Imaginisce blog and I'll post a little tutorial here on my blog.

Oh ... by the way ... have you seen the new collection that Imaginisce has coming out in December?? CLICK HERE to see more!
Well, that's it for today. Off to do some laundry - ah, what fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment