Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Little Bit of Whimsy

Yesterday I shared a post on MLBOW. I just love those adorable embellishments. They just add the perfect touch to my layouts and cards.

I made 2 spring cards and here they are.
"Spring Fever"
Isn't that bumblebee the cutest thing?

"Birds are Singing"

I tied a piece of seam binding ribbon around the
pin/stick and then tucked that behind the papers.
Supplies: Imaginisce (patterned papers), Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock,
My Little Bit of Whimsy (bumble bee and bird stick pin), EK Success (punch)
Fiskars (border punch), Seam Binding Ribbon, rub-ons (American Crafts)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
I hope that you've also been enjoying getting to know the new members of the
2012 Design Team members for Imaginisce.
Each day during the month of January
they've been introducing a new member. The Designers are sharing fun facts about themselves and it's been fun getting to know a bit about each one.
You should really check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Cari - these are just adorable - love the little embellishments!

    ReplyDelete