Friday, February 03, 2012

National Wear Red Day


Today is National Wear Red Day!!!!
This is to advocate the knowledge of heart disease, heart attacks and strokes.


I've got my red on do you?

I'm so thankful that I had good doctors taking care of me last summer! It was a HUGE shock to me & my whole family that I had a heart attack so I want to make people (especially women) more aware of our bodies and how we're feeling. We can't just brush it off! It is so important!!

Here is a layout that I made in the summer a few weeks after
my scare.


Supplies used: Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock, Basic Grey papers, stickers, alpha letters, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Ek Success border punch

Thanks for stopping by and have a super weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Cari - I know this day is dear to your heart and mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that big textured heart on the cooler colors. You are so right--as Moms we often overlook our own aches and pains because we are so focused on making sure our family is healthy. I think we all need that reminder to pay attention to signs our bodies give us, even if it is just to slow down and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete