Monday, July 08, 2013

Ah, summer! AND Winner!

We're having some beautiful weather lately and enjoying our summer very much.
The kids are busy with swim lessons right now so that starts off our day quite early but it's good as it gives them something to do.  Going on bike rides. To the park. Beach days. Hanging out with friends & family.  Life is good.

Thanks to all of you that left a comment on my blog last Friday during the Kiwi Lane Designs blog hop! I hope you enjoyed the hop too. I loved reading all the comments.

Just an FYI ... the winner of the gift code will be announced on the KLD blog this coming Thursday so make sure to stop by there to see if you are a winner!
PLUS they will be announcing their DT call which I'm sure some of you will be interested in!!!

And as I promised ... I have a set of the HAPPY TRAILS template set to giveaway!!


The lucky winner of the template is .....


Cassandra!!!!

Congratulations Sandra.

If you could email me your mailing info I'll get this out to you as soon as I can.
I hope you enjoy using the template!



Now off to enjoy my summer with the kids!!! (and finish up some CHA assignments! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment