Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love this time of year. Everything about me makes me happy.
PLUS we get to spend time together with our family. And I love that too.

Yesterday we had turkey dinner together with my folks and my brother & his family. It was wonderful.
I made 2 pumpkin pies that were gobbled up in no time. (like that? ... 'gobbled up' ?? Haha! I crack myself up!)

Just thought I'd share this fun project with you as it's fitting for today.  I'm sharing my project on the Imaginisce blog today so feel free to check it out there for a brief step by step (without pics though ... cause I was not on the ball when I was creating this! :()

I used the new fall collection from Imaginisce called Bushel o' Fall. 
It's a great collection and I love the colours & patterns.
I used some Core'dinations TH Kraft Core on here too. Embossed the cardstock before rolling it into the cone shapes.


Supplies: Imaginisce (Bushel o' Fall: patterned papers, diecuts, bling, i-bond); Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock, Xyron (9" Creative Station, Teresa Collins foam squares and tape runner); Raffia


Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. This wreath is gorgeous - such beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete