Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday time with Simple Stories.

Hi there!
Boy! It's been a rather busy past couple of weeks around here. I'm finally seeing the light though, getting some shopping done and hopefully some baking today!

I wanted to share with you this super easy Christmas/Winter frame that I made using some Simple Stories products.

I used a black frame that I had from Ikea and on the inside I cut a piece of patterned paper (Blue Snowflake/Chevron) from the December Documented collection.



I then adhered a 3x4 Journaling Elements card over top of that (which I'd matted onto a piece of white cardstock).




I cut out some white vinyl letters (and snowflake) using my Silhouette and adhered those right onto the front of the glass part of the frame.

To finish it off and make it a fun piece of artwork I added some little silver bells inside.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Now off to do some baking and present wrapping while listening to my holiday tunes! Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment