Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Just Because ...

Hi there!

I created this layout the other day using some new Simple Stories product - Summer Paradise. It's a smaller collection pack.
I also used my Silhouette Cameo to create some fun elements on my page. All the cut files I found in the Silhouette Store.



Here's a look at the title I cut using my Silhouette Cameo and a Simple Stories cut file.
I cut the title out 2 times from different coloured card stock. I then used the letters from the lighter orange card stock and 'stuck' them into the cut-out spaces of the darker orange card stock.



I cut this "cute snap shot' Silhouette shape (by Tanya Batrak) as well and then backed one of the circle shaped with a blue punched cardstock circle just for a little 'punch' of colour.

I cut out a ' film strip' design (Jillibean Soup)  from some turquoise patterned paper and placed that behind all of the various layers.

The quote bubble (Lori Whitock file) I cut from patterned paper and backed with some oranges cardstock. I popped this up for some added dimension as I did with the title piece as well.

Supplies used: 
Simple Stories (Summer Paradies collection)
Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock
Queen & Co (blue rhinestones)
Silhouette Cameo & cut files (Simple Stories: "Life is pretty Amazing", Jillibean Film Strip, Lori Whitlock Quote Bubble)


Thanks for peeking.
Hope you have a great day!

1 comment: