Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Nothing new ... yet.

I've been busy in my scrap room the past couple of weeks an I wish I could share them with you right now, but I can't.
However, I can share a little peek with you of a project I have coming up in a couple of weeks.



I'm so excited to share this full project but I'll have to hold off until middle of April.  So make sure to stop by again.

I do hope that you're all (well, those who have it) enjoying your spring break. I can't believe that my kiddos are finished theirs in a four days and then back to school.  It's been a good break even though we didn't do much.  But it's also going to be good to get back to routine.


This weekend (Fri & Sat) I'm off to Creative Stitches in Abbotsford to work at the Canadian Scrapbooker magazine booth AND hang out with my friend Katharina Doyle. Good times and chocolate!
If you're in the area we'd love for you to pop by and say 'hi'!  (and, of course, get a subscription or renew your old one!)

Oh, and I'm so excited about a package that came in the mail today.  My mom has a relative inWales that is a fabulous crafter.  In fact, she makes the most amazing slipper called Pothies. Here's a link to their FB page.  Anyways, my pair came in the mail today and I'm in love. They are so comfy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment