Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summertime!

I'm back with a couple more projects to share with you.
Both can be found in the Canadian Scrapbooker Summer issue - that's just hitting the stands now!!


This first project is another layout that I created using Simple Stories "Summer Paradise".  It's a small collection but just perfect for all your summertime photos!

These photos are from a few years back but the colours worked together wonderfully.



I love how all of the embellishments (stickers, die cuts) all work together and match! Love thaT!




And here's a Father's Day card - now I'll be ready on time this year!!

I used some Core'dinations Cardstock and embossed with a 'metal' design embossing folder.
I then added some Simple Stories ("Hey Pop" collection: patterned paper, cards and stickers).  Once again everything works together so nicely PLUS I just love the designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment