Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I Love My Family!

I had a blast working with Adornit's wonderful paper collections and today I'm wrapping up my GD spot with them on their blog.

This is a home decor project that I created with "Family Patchwork".




I first created this shadow box frame using my Silhouette Cameo and some white card stock.  After assembling the frame together I simply cut up some patterned papers and adhered them into the various boxes of the frame. 




 I also added 2 family photos but kept them in black & white because I didn't want to take away from the colours of the collection (and the colours in my photos wouldn't have matched either).





I embellished the box with some of the die cuts, stickers and wooden embellishments.





Here's another look at the full frame.






I hope I've inspired you to create some home decor project of your own.


.... and don't forget about the Giveaway I'm hosting!!  You could win a collection pack of Family Patchwork!

Check HERE for all the details!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, my jaw just about dropped to the floor when I saw this!! Am I reading this right that
    you created the shadow box frame itself, as well as all of decor elements. Holy smokers
    you are so talented! Love everything that you create!! Jennifer, Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer!! You're so sweet!!!
    And check your FB messages - cause you just won this collection!!! :)

    ReplyDelete