Thursday, November 10, 2005

Over the past, oh 5 or so years, I have made calendars for xmas presents. (for my mom and mother-in-law). I made different calendars for my parents but this year I decided to make them the same one. This is proving to be so much easier than I thought. I'm half way there! I've posted the other ones in my gallery at STM. I'm also trying to keep things very simple in terms of style and embellishments. Not too fussy.

I find scrapbooking SO relaxing and healthy. I love remembering experiences and moments shared with my family. I hope that they will treasure these pages in the future. I think my favorite part of scrapbooking is COLOR! I just love all the colorful cardstock and patterned papers, nevermind the wonderful, yummy ribbons that are coming out these days. I'm constantly amazed at how the industry can continue bringing out new products, new ideas and new trends!! It really is amazing!! And yes! We are all suckers because we feel the need to want (or have) it all!!!! My husband keeps asking me where I'm going to continue to put all of my supplies because my scraproom is getting quite full! I guess I'll just have to do some rearranging and purging, too.

Well, I'm off to work on some DT assignments and hopefully finish another calendar page or two.
Hope you have a wonderful & creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment