Monday, December 05, 2005


Today, at STM, we uploaded our Sakura layouts for December. Wow! These girls (that I'm priviledged to work with) are so talented and have done it again this month. Here's a link to the December layouts using Sakura products. The pens that they gave us to use are so much fun and have become a staple in my scrapbooking now. This is a page that I did using the Gelly Roll Glaze and Glaze pens. Love 'em!!


Well, last night we put up our tree and decorated it. The kids had so much fun! Kailyn wanted to keep putting more ornaments up (even when we were all finished). We got a real tree from Ikea for $15!! Can't beat that price at all - especially when you get a $15 voucher off your next purchase. It's kinda like getting a tree for free!

I just love the smell too. It fills the whole house. And, the lights just twinkle & sparkle - it's so pretty. I don't really care for the needles everywhere though. But it's easy enough to vacumn up. And, of course, Jayden loves the tree too! LOL! I'm on constant patrol duty with him around. Needless to say, our tree is a bit bare around the bottom.

When Tim & I first got married we started collecting pewter ornaments and blue & silver balls. So, our tree is blue & silver and it's very pretty, if I do say so myself.

Have you decorated your tree yet? It's just so much fun, isn't it! Enjoy your time with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment