Sunday, January 08, 2006

Would you believe me if I told you it was snowing when I took this picture? Well it was!(however they were tiny, tiny snowflakes) We haven't had snow in a long time here and it looked so pretty coming down. I was hoping that I'd catch one in the photo but no go! Just too dang small. Had we been outside 20 minutes earlier we may have caught the bigger, fluffier ones. I'll just have to wait 'til next time, I guess. I still love this picture though and I'm definitely going to scrap that moment.











Well, yesterday Kailiyn & I went out in the afternoon for a Mommy/Daughter date!!! She was so excited to go out and frankly, I was too. I really needed a bit of break and just to get out of the house! So, it was good for both of us.
We decided to go to the mall and walk around. She was so patient as mommy tried on a bunch of clothes and then it was mommy's turn for patience as Kailyn went into "her" stores. All I heard was "Mommy, mommy, look at this?" or "Mommy, mommy what's this for?" or "Mommy, can we get this for me?". And on & on they went.
After a good walk around the mall (and a few purchases! ) we stopped in at Starbucks for a treat. Yummy! (thanks Alissa!! :) ) I'm so glad that they still had the gingerbread lattes 'cause that's exactly what I needed yesterday! (and of course, some cinnamon swirl coffee cake, too)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:22 PM

    You are VERY welcome, my friend! Looks yummy! Have you tried the new Cinnamon Dolce Latte? YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete