Friday, May 12, 2006

One week down!

Well, I must admit that I'm just a teensy bit proud of myself for getting up at 6:30 am each morning this week and starting jogging. Well, I should clarify that and say walking/running. The first day nearly killed me!!! LOL! Oh my goodness. I had shin splints and this entire week they've hurt me terribly but I still stuck with it and I'm hoping that this will continue. Still gotta a long way to go in order to lose that weight from 3 babies!!!

I'm so glad it's Friday! I love them because that means the weekend is here and Tim is at home with all of us. After this week with the kids (who have been testing my patience) I am VERY happy that he will be home. Maybe we'll do something fun with them. Hopefully the rain will let up a bit though. It's been that kind of week here but it's ok because we do need the rain. Things are starting to look much greener. I'm still waiting for my tulips to open! Can you believe it??! I know!! Pretty ridiculous. Oh well. That's Alberta weather for you.

I'm hoping to get some more scrapping done today and over the weekend. I've got a crazy month of projects again but I love every minute of it.
I'm a bit disappointed with the big contest over at Scrapbook.com. I guess I had my hopes up and for nothing. At least I LOVE my layouts and will be posting them & submitting them soon. I look forward to seeing who the winners are at the end of the month. It will be interesting.

Well, off I go. Jayden is playing in the room here with me and is having a little too much fun with the garbage can (if you know what I mean!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment