Friday, August 11, 2006

Finished a layout last night.

First time in a while when I've actually started & finished a layout in the same night. Usually I'll finished off the next day (or ... the next day! LOL).
I was trying to get something done for a call but I'm not sure if this is was their looking for but I'm still happy with it anyways!
My boys love their cars and usually play nicely with them but there are times when there's a few disagreements over who has what car!
I think I'm going to stamp the boys' initials on the chipboard car at the top of the page. And, just so you know, the colors really are great in real life. The layout didn't scan the greatest because of the chipboard on here.

Hope you all have a great weekend. We're off to the cabin to enjoy the lake and being with friends. Then we'll come back and hopefully I'll get a call for the guy to come & fix our washing machine. They were waiting for a part to come in and I'm still waiting. There's only so long a family of 5 can go without laundry you know!
Also I'll have to get cleaning up around here 'cause my in-laws are coming next week sometime too. Which means a clean house, organized, food plan ready, plus have my scrapping assignments finished so I don't have to think about those (and then, of course, clean up my desk!). Lots to do. So, hoping this weekend will be restful!
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment