Friday, August 11, 2006

CANADA's Crop for Kids

This is going to be such an amazing event all across Canada. Some of the sponors are listed on the blog here and boy!!! AMAZING!!!! So exciting!!! Thank you so much to all of you who are sponsoring this incredible event.
I'm looking forward to teaching a class too (even though I'll be nervous like crazy!!). I'm hoping to use product from WRMK and Polar Bear Press for my class. I'm hoping to get some really great ideas over the weekend so that this class is exciting for everyone!
Well, just thought I'd pop back on here to fill you in on the Crop.

Oh, and I just mailed off the layout that I posted earlier. Yeah! It was requested!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:08 AM

    WOW – looks like the crop will be a hit and I am sure your classes will be fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:41 PM

    Congrats on getting the LO requested, Cari! It's so cute!

    You class will be amazing! Don't be nervous! :)

    xo
    a

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute lo cari! no surprise it was requested!!! good luck with your class! how exciting! you'll be great, i just know it! :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete