Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hambly

is STM sponsor this month. Check out the DT's gallery here and what they've done! Fabulous work!

Here's one of my pages.


Here are the other two I did. Blondies and My Girl. I just loved working with the overlays - those were my favorite. Thanks Hambly and STM.

Well, I started my day off right. Got up at 6:15am and excerised for 40 mintues then I had my devotions. It's been a long time since I had a good quiet time and spent time in prayer and it was the perfect way to start off my day. Now my goal is to keep this pattern of getting up a regular thing. It gets so hard once the winter weather rolls in because it's dark and cold & harder to get out of bed.

Tonight Tim & I are going out on a date! It's been way too long since we've done that and I'm very excited to be going out. Always look forward to those little breaks and quiet time away. And, ... I'm looking forward to a wonderful yummy supper too!

No comments:

Post a Comment