Thursday, August 31, 2006

JUST POSTING ....

... some layouts that I had published in the most recent issue of Canadian Scrapbooker (the fall issue).
I'm quite excited about this particular issue because my son's picture happens to be on the cover. Not like that happens everyday! So, yes, I've definitely got my hand on a few extra copies!!
I've just quickly glanced through the magazine when I was at my LSS the other week and it looks like another amazing issue so I can't wait to get my own copy and just sit down with a cup of coffee and take my time looking through it from cover to cover. Congrats to all my fellow Canadian friends who are in this issue.

Today I hope to make some more cards for the CARDS call that's due tomorrow. I'm so last minute with these it's ridiculous. Oh well. I'm still waiting on getting my published card and other project back along with a copy of the magazine. I'm very excited to see that. (maybe 'cause it's my first time in it and also because I can't find that magazine here at all.)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    Beautiful! Love the rich colors. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:03 PM

    Oohhh my - these layouts are so beautiful Cari!! You are a true artist!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are GORGEOUS LAYOUTS, Cari!! Congratulations!!! :D

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:45 AM

    LOVE the LOs, Cari!
    I wish I could get that mag here!
    MAybe I should head across the border to see if I can find it somewhere in BC. :)

    xo
    a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cari! You are so flippin' amazing my dear friend. Every time I see your projects, it just makes me happy!

    LOVE everything!

    ReplyDelete