Sunday, September 03, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!

Yep! It's that time of year again.
Kailyn starts Grade 1 this coming Tuesday. Plus it's her 6th birthday too! Yikes! Where has the time gone! I can't believe it! I'm not sure how I'll handle her being at school ALL day either! I'm sure it'll seem strange at first.

I cut her hair last week. About 4 inches off. It still seems long to me too so I think I'm going to cut some more tomorrow. If I remember I'll take pictures.

We're planning a birthday party for her on Saturday so my brain is sifting through ideas for that, games to play, crafts to make, etc. Oh, and of course, the cake to make too! I'm planning on making a castle cake. Hope it turns out. Maybe I'll get some good pictures to scrap for CK's call on celebrations (b-day). We'll see.

I've been finishing off some layouts for Canadian Scrapbooker's winter issue. Got some fun new stuff to play with for the spring issue too! Can't wait.

Here's one of my CX projects from July. I altered a Provo Craft tin to hold a bunch of cards that I made. It was a fun little project.
.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:50 AM

    Happy Birthday, K! :)
    Love the cards and the tin, Cari!
    You are really rockin' the cards lately!
    Can't wait to see the birthday pix!

    xo,
    a

    ReplyDelete