Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Yesterday ...


STM Design Team members uploaded some layouts. We have a new challenge where we've all been given the same paper and have to come with something. Whatever we want. Layout. altered ... whatever.
I did this layout called Sweetie. I used the patterned paper and cut out a heart shape, matted it on pink cardstock. Cut out some extra flowers from the paper and added a few here & there. Pretty simple but I like it.

Today, is clean up day around here because my in-laws are coming tomorrow for a few days. We just found last night that my MIL broke her wrist yesterday. I feel awful for her. No picking up Jayden (not that she would be able to anyways - he's such a big boy! LOL!)
And, ... we're supposed to get our washing machine fixed this Friday!! Yeah!!! It's been a long time waiting (hoping it won't cost as much as they said.)

Well, off to continue cleaning.

Oh ya, before I go, have you checked out CreativeXpress lately. Wow!! It's a buzzin'!! Must be because of the new announcement for some DT members!! Love all the new work being posted and all the new people hanging out there.

Ok, I'm outta here!

3 comments:

  1. cute cute layout cari! ya, isn't cx crazy! lots of great stuff! i can't imagine having to pick additional members...but it would be kind of fun if they let the DT members pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:20 PM

    what a cute page, Cari, and she is such a sweetie!

    New DT members at CX, eh? I'll have to check it out! :)

    xo
    a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:45 AM

    this is darling!
    love how the photo and heart POP off the white background!

    ReplyDelete