Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ah, the weekend!

I like them so much - especially 'cause Tim is home to help out with the kiddos. I've been really tired today too - probably because Ryan joined us in bed last night and was hogging my pillow! Well, it ain't happening tonight, that's for sure! No sir-ree!!

I've been working on some layouts with WRMK this past week. I've got some more projects to finish for them for Memory Trends which is coming up shortly.

Chubby Cheeks


Camera Shy? ... NOT!


And, I just did a fun project with some PBP papers today! I love it! I was actually making some with Kailyn this morning and then thought of doing them with some PBP papers



Looking forward to getting back to work on projects for CX. We had the month of September off which was just perfect timing. Now I'm ready & raring to go again! It's also going to be fun getting to know the 6 new DT members too.

Well, I should go. Got some projects to tackle here and then head to bed early. Busy day tomorrow and I've got to lead the music at church. (I'm always nervous then!)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:22 AM

    Fantastic layouts girl and I love the PBP project!! I am so looking forward to seeing your CX projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:26 PM

    WOW! Love both layouts! And the project is just darling! I would love to make those! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:31 PM

    Holy noodle!! absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete