Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yesterday ...

... was a good day. Ryan had a great time at his 1st day of preschool. He loved it, in fact. I was so relieved. When I dropped him off I couldn't believe how emotional I was driving home. I phoned my hubby and almost started to cry! Must be getting close to that time of month! LOL! I guess it was a bit of the new sense of independence and the letting go that really hit me all of a sudden. My little ones are growing up and I realize each day how much time I really need to be spending with them.

Yesterday I uploaded a layout at STM for Scrap That Challenge. The designers all had the same patterned paper to work with. It was fun. I usually don't do pink pages and boy! This is definitely pink!! (I'll have to come back & post a picture because it's taking too long right now.)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:13 AM

    They grow so fast and I am sure it wasn't easy leaving him at preschool!!! You are such a fantastic mom Cari! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww the first day! I am glad he had a good time!

    ReplyDelete