Saturday, September 16, 2006

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

To the new 6 DT members at CX!!!

Here's the list.

I'm so excited and can't wait to start working with you ladies. I just know that this was such a hard decision for CX to choose from all those amazing entries! So, I just want to say to those that didn't make it - you are AMAZING and SO TALENTED!!!! I loved all the work that I saw in the gallery these last few weeks. There are so many talented scrappers out there these days and I just want to say CONGRATS to all of you!!!

I've been a slacker this past week. Sorry for that. Had a lot going on and found out something about one of the DT's that I'm on and was a little down about that for a while so I just didn't feel like writing anything. But, I'm ok with it now and I'm going to keep plugging along.

I was working on some b-day layouts for CK's birthday call but I only got one of them sent in. Just finished the other last night and didn't think it was good enough to submit. So I'll just add it to my album and be glad that I got the pictures scrapped.
I also submitted a bunch of layouts for the color article call that CK has going 'til the 18th. I'd love to get a call for some of those layouts. So, we shall see.

We've been having a very wet & rainy week. It's even been quite chilly too. The air is starting to have that "fall" smell to it. I love that smell (even though I don't like the fact that it means winter is coming).

Well, I should go. My little JJ is waking up from his nap. It was a short one but at least he slept a bit.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment