Friday, October 27, 2006

CRAZY BUSY!

That's the way my life feels right now. BUSY!!!! Non-stop; go go go!!
I can't believe how quickly the weeks are going by. I was working on some deadlines last week and my folks are visiting this week so I haven't been scrapping or been on the computer that much. So, I thought I'd just pop in here and say a quick hello.

Kids are doing ok. Seems the cold has been going through our house. Kailyn didn't go to school today because of it. And last weekend Jayden had croop. That's so not fun! I hate hearing him cough. Poor little guy - but he's doing much better.

I actually bought myself a pair of jeans today. I can't remember the last time that I shopped for me! (mind you, we don't have the money to do it now anyways but, .... ;)) It seems we're always getting stuff for the kids. But it was nice to get out for a few hours while my folks watched the kids. Almost felt kind of wierd!!


Well, that's about it for now. Hoping the creative juices will flow quickly again this weekend and next week as I've got a bunch of other assignments and projects to finish again. Even though it can be stressful at times to get everything finished & meet those deadlines I really do enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment