Tuesday, October 17, 2006

MY PARENTS

They are 2 very special people and have taught me so much when I was growing up. I had these pictures from spring of 2005 and finally decided to scrap them yesterday. (well, I was actually doing it for a call) We'll see if it gets picked up or not. But it was good to think of all the many reasons why I love my mom & dad so much and the many lessons and values that they have taught me. Almost too numerous to list or count.

I love you Mom & Dad. This one is for you!

(sorry, I had to take this layout off because it's getting published in BH&G!!!!! :) )

3 comments:

  1. beautiful layout - love your new blog header too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:59 PM

    gorgeous cari! it's obvious you come from *good people*! love your banner with that great family photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey cari....love your new family photo! such cute kiddos! great lo too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete