Sunday, October 01, 2006

WOW!

I can't believe that it's the 1st of October! September just flew by! WOW!! We've been having beautiful weather too. Hoping to get out there this afternoon after JJ wakes up from his nap. I'd love to get some fall pictures of the kids (maybe, ... if I'm lucky of Tim & I too!)

Went to my 2nd crop last night!!! Didn't get a whole lot done but had a good time.

The DT at CX uploaded their work from August so I thought I'd share my stuff here too.

This is a card I made using the Sizzix envelope die. Such fun.


I made this layout for our Scraplift challenge. We were to pick someone from the CX community and scraplift their work. I picked ScrappyTreats and you can see her page here (just scroll down a bit and you'll her page).


I made this mini albume using the Sizzix file folder die. I had so much fun making this ablum about my family.


We were also given a theme of Thanksgiving, Halloween, etc. So I picked Thanksgiving and made a card with some yummy Chatterbox papers.


Well, off to get my little guy up! Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:30 PM

    wow Cari! You've been busy! Everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete