Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Some more pages ...

for the calendars I'm working on for Christmas gifts. I'm almost done (but it seems as thought it's taking me forever! ) Maybe because I've been working on so many other projects & assignments I haven't had that much time to spend finishing up these calendars. But, only a few more pages to go and then they're finished. Yeah!
I had a wonderful time last night meeting Roxanne! In my day that had some hours of anxiety and uncertainty she was a blessing from God that brightened up my day. You really were Roxanne. Thank you for that. I know you may not think it but you were of great encouragement to me.
I think it's pretty special when you can meet someone that you really have only chatted with a few times onlines and then when you meet in person you find you have so much more in common.

Well, off to do some more loads of laundry ... a never ending job in this house! And maybe I'll try to work on some more christmas gifts.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:06 AM

    these are fabulous!! love the one of JJ, he's just too cute. good luck on making the gifts... i'm off to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I was just going to email you to say what a fabulous time I had meeting you for coffee! I did have a little anxiety last night driving home - I was hoping I didn't talk too much - when I am nervous I tend to talk a little extra! I really enjoyed meeting someone whom I really do have a lot in common with! I hope we can get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:40 AM

    These layouts are fabulous - love the large flower!!!

    ReplyDelete