Saturday, June 30, 2007

Some projects

Just thought I'd share some layouts that I did for CX for April.
The 1st layout assignment was a photography * fabric challenge. We had to take a portrait. Either casual (posed) or side lighting. I chose the first option and my subject was more than willing & co-operative! ;) We also had to use fabric on our layout - didn't matter the size of fabric as long as there was some piece of material on that layout.
Here's a close-up detail of the chipboard letters that I covered with little beads.


For the next layout we were asked to do a page using 3 different sized photos.
Well, my fellow Canadians I want to wish you a Happy Canada Day (for tomorrow) as I'm sure I'll be busy & won't have time to post. We're hoping to do something with the kids providing the weather co-operates & our kiddos don't fall asleep before the big light show!
Have a great day & weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:49 AM

    These layouts are gorgeous! I love how her dress matches the patterned paper in the first one.
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:41 AM

    Gorgeous work as always Cari!! That beading on the chipboard is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these!! Hey...are those micro beads??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! Andrea, ... they are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:48 AM

    Your layouts are absolutely stunning girl!!! Love the beaded lettterrs!!

    ReplyDelete