Sunday, September 09, 2007

RAK WINNER!

Well, it's been a busy & long day ... but good.
Church this morning, then a church picnic (so didn't get home 'til mid afternoon), made thank-you cards with Kailyn to give to her friends that attended her party, made supper, ate supper, played a bit of Webkins with her on the computer (yes! she got one for her birthday) and then did homework with Kailyn (because we forgot about it!!).

But, we did pick some winners. Yes, I couldn't just pick one. So we picked 2 (I say we because that's my daughter and me who picked)

So without further chit-chatting from me the 2 winners are:
1. Suzanne and
2. Gaye Miller

If you could just email me your address I'll get those RAK's out to you as soon as possible.

Thank you so much everyone for playing along!!! I hope you've been having a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:28 AM

    How lucky am I?!?!? Thanks, Cari and Kailyn!! I've emailed you with my address.

    Have a great day!! Mine has certainly started out with a bang. :) Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks Cari! Again, thanks for the challenge, it was really a lot of fun! I'm emailing you my addy in just a few! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete